Meet "Baha'i" Pye Ian (Payam Eshraghian): Newsbud's most recent addition


From: Diego Palma <diego@ayahuasca-wasi.com>
Subject: (Ayahuasca-Wasi)
To:
Date: Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 11:10 PM

Thank you for writing me regarding Payam Eshraghian. I do not know to much about him since I was not conducting the workshop he participated on November 2007 in Puerto Maldonado. My friend Antonio Fernandini was conducting that workshop and he reported that in his understanding Payam was not prepared for drinking the medicine and taking full responsibility of his decisions. He had a hard time confronting his experience.

Before coming to Peru he (Payam) wroted to me describing his  own condition as: 
"Anxiety, depression, heavy hypochondriasis and obsessive compulsive disorder, compulsion / addiction." 
I think it is extremely unhealthy to label oneself with that strong words and ideas.

If I can help in any way please tell me.

Thank you for recommending our work to your people, I hope to meet you some day in the future. 
Blessings,

telef: (5184) 984.603.603 (Cusco)
skype: diego.palma1

He also trolls Youtube under the alias Mike Hunt

https://www.youtube.com/user/giterdun77

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shut up and go masturbate into your sock called Newsbud, you sorry sack of shit.

      Delete

Post a Comment